Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Google Not Supporting Gears on Snow Leopard?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:05:40 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: James Love <jamespackardlove () gmail com>
Date: October 8, 2009 11:34:08 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] Google Not Supporting Gears on Snow Leopard?

It is possible the lag is coming from Google.  It is also possible that
Apple makes things difficult.

It would be nice if Apple would release some software that would work on
Linux, make it easier to read drives formatted in EX3 or EX4, or support
open document formats in Apple iWork software.

Jamie