Interesting People mailing list archives

law.gov

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:55:49 -0700

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Synthesis:Law and Technology Law and Technology" <synthesis.law.and.technology () gmail com >
Date: October 15, 2009 14:24:54 PDT
To: dave () farber net, Carl Malamud <carl () media org>
Cc: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] law.gov

Dave, Carl

Is this going to be a US-only venture or would it be possible to expand internationally? So many of the pressing issues today cross state and national boundaries. Public International Law has become more and more about private law as a consequence. I know I might be hitting at the wrong time with massive scope creep here and I do apologize, but I figure why not see how possible it is?

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec