Interesting People mailing list archives

TSA Update

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:18:03 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sid Karin <skarin () ucsd edu>
Date: May 14, 2009 11:01:38 PM EDT
To: dfarber () cs cmu edu
Subject: TSA Update

Dave,

Despite their clear warning, my activation key arrived
immediately after I sent the original email to you, only a
few minutes after I enrolled.  Additionally, the login page
has an option for a forgotten password and there is a
manage your account option to change your password.
I wonder why they tell you that things are worse than
they actually are.

        Cheers,

                ......Sid