Interesting People mailing list archives

Event of Interest to IP'ers

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:40:17 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Social Matchbox" <contact () socialmatchbox com>
Date: August 10, 2009 1:26:35 PM EDT
To: <dave () farber net>
Subject: Event of Interest to IP'ers

Dave,

I’ve been reading your list since my days as a Hill staffer here in Washington, DC. I’m writing to share an event with you that many of your IP readers will find interesting. IP list readers can attend the event free using discount code: “iplist”. Here are details:

Social Matchbox DC

On August 20th, from 6-9pm Social Matchbox DC will be held at E Street Cinema here in Washington, DC. The event is the DC area’s “Meeting of the Makers” of web and technology products. Silicon Valley had its homebrew computer club that brought together the early stage startup founders and DC has Social Matchbox, an event held every 3-6 months that similarly brings together early stage startup founders. At this event 11 companies will present and/or launch products they have built and dozens of others will talk up their startup ideas among peers and on the open mic session following scheduled presentations.

More information and registration information can be found here: http://www.socialmatchbox.com

Thank you,

Robert Neelbauer
Co-Host