Interesting People mailing list archives

A reply from Fred Singer Contrarian Expert Asks: "Does Unstoppable Global Warming Occur Every 1500 Years?"

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:29:45 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "S. Fred Singer" <singer () sepp org>
Date: August 22, 2009 9:08:49 AM EDT
To: Wulf%20Losee <qx49 () comcast net>, dave () farber net, <drallison () gmail com > Cc: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>, LawrenceSolomon () nextcity com, ken () haapala com , randy.randol () comcast net Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Contrarian Expert Asks: "Does Unstoppable Global Warming Occur Every 1500 Years?"

Gents

I no longer bother to respond to ad hominem attacks -- or even trying to correct my Wiki bio (anyway, someone always keeps changing it back, but they did eliminate the claim that I believe in the existence of Martians)

Just for the record: I am not in the pay of Big Oil or the tobacco lobby; these lies were originally put forth by the 'paid-to-smear' folks at 'desmogblog' In fact, I draw no compensation whatsoever or from anyone -- not even from SEPP. Just pensions from my university and govt positions, and Social Security -- more than adequate to support my lifestyle.

Hope you enjoy reading my NIPCC books and www.SEPP.org . You'll also find my CV there

just Fred (not Frederick)