Interesting People mailing list archives

It's hard to dance if your feet are bound

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:12:08 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tony Lauck <tlauck () madriver com>
Date: September 2, 2008 11:25:49 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:  It's hard to dance if your feet are bound

Any business that thinks of its customers as "offenders" has a serious problem. These customers are leading edge users and what they are presently doing will become the norm in a few years. Of course, a "business" that depends on a government monopoly may be able to prosper for a while, so long as its political connections remain intact.

If we want to improve broadband connectivity we will have to smash all these political connections.

Tony Lauck
https://www.aglauck.com

Begin forwarded message: