Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: IP list threading broken in gmail ?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:04:32 -0700

You may have noticed a few abnormalities in the IP  list. The gmail threading is oone of them and the empty attachment
may also be another issue.

I have attempted to handle IP using an IPhone at times. Those times seem to be the problem. If anyone can explain how
to fix it (I could not use the iphone :-)

Dave