Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: My [ Dave Farber ] position on Comcastidiocy

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:03:26 -0800

I only have one concern re this note. Lauren ends with waving the magic wand of Net Neutrality.
I fail to see what this has to do with that subject unless you are interested in having Net Neutrality cover all
posible sims in which case nothing will be done to
address real NN problems when they occur.

Dave