Interesting People mailing list archives

NYT article on the (ever-more-sophitsticated) bot wars

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:12:23 -0500

Gene, you sounds more and more frustrated, as I have been, with the progress. I have said for years that it is hard to retrofit security to a system where security was not a fundamental design criteria. Yet we continue to design systems and networks and then try to make them secure, Dave Farber

Begin forwarded message: