Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Peter Swire: No, You Can't Search My

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 15:59:42 -0700

I am missing something. There is almost no where in the world when I can not find a wifi outlet usually free or low
priced (if I look). So I transfer encrypted data from my home site when I arrive abroad, use it and send it back ,
again encrypted when I leave each country. IF it is not illegal to send encrypted files that should do the trick. What
am I missing?

Dave

ps I am not in any way agreeing with the customs proceedures and chearly they will miss the real smart person .