Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: more on Air Mauritania's innovative airline security

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:06:46 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Max Tulyev <maxtul () netassist kiev ua>
Date: March 25, 2007 4:55:50 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on Air Mauritania's innovative airline security

Dave,

One time I flew by Kuwait airlines. There was very sharp metal knifes
and forks during the meal. I wounder about it, and ask about it to my
neighbor.

He said, "Come on, let's try to hijack a plane full of arabs with sharp
knifes!!!"

So I think we should change not screening system, but people's mind.

Begin forwarded message: