Interesting People mailing list archives

CONTACT MY P/A FOR YOUR CERTIFIED CASHIER CHEQUE OF US$1.2M

From: Aku Ubah <aku_ubahxxxxx () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:28:36 -0400

Hello My Good friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your
family?, You may not understand why this mail came to
you. But if you do not remember me, you might have
receive an email from me in the past regarding a
multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never
concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that the
multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with
the assistance of another partner from India who
financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

Presently, I am in London for investment projects with
my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my Personal Assistant in Abuja, Nigeria
and ask him to send you the CERTIFIED CASHIER CHEQUE
of US$1.2M which I wrote in your name in appreciation
of your past effort in helping me.

Below is his contact informations:

Name:    Mr. Allusine Sakoh
Email:   allusinesakoh55 () hotmail com

Tel:     +234-803-537-6903

Feel free and get in touched with him for the sending
of the draft to any address where you would prefer the
draft to be mailed. Please do let me know immediately
you receive the CASHIER DRAFT.

At the moment, I am very busy here in London because
of the investment projects which I, and the new
partner are having at hand but would appreciate your
update once the cheque is deliverred to you thru my
email:

Finally, accept my goodwill my dear friend.

Thank you once again and may God bless you.

Mr.Aku Ubah.