Interesting People mailing list archives

I have deleted from the footer all but where the archive is

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:04:00 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: samuel.posten () l-3com com
Date: January 29, 2007 1:56:16 PM EST
To: "'David Farber '" <dave () farber net>
Subject: RE: [IP] IP Archives

Professor Farber, also wanted to note that this 'feature' makes it very dangerous for me to forward IP mail to the blog I maintain for my Information Technology students (http://infotechbuzz.blogspot.com)

I very nearly did that this morning and just barely noticed it before hitting send... Had I done so, any one of my readers could have unsubscribed me with one click, either accidentally or as a prank.

Can we get pobox to make this opt-outable?

Sam