Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Redistricting: Problem and Proposed Solution

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:35:05 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Turner, Jim" <Jim.Turner () mail house gov>
Date: February 15, 2007 6:22:06 PM EST
To: "'dave () farber net'" <dave () farber net>, ip () v2 listbox com
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Redistricting: Problem and Proposed Solution

Dave,

Scientists and Engineers for America, www.sefora.org , is going to put together a group later this year to think through this issue in the hopes of being ready with an appropriate mathematical approach for redistricting and
court challenges after the 2010 census.  Anyone who wants to participate
could contact me at my home email. jameshturnerjr () gmail com

Jim Turner