Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: What can we get hysterical about next?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:22:57 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bradley Roberts <brad () macsuper com>
Date: August 28, 2007 4:07:50 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] What can we get hysterical about next?

As a semi-regular HHH in Seattle, I'd add that the "felon" in question had finished the run, gone home, and saw the commotion on the news. He returned to the scene to inform authorities that it was just flour and that he and sister were responsible. Immediate response was arresting and claim that they're responsible for the city's expense.

Most HHH groups use chalk now instead of flour, especially in urban areas, though flour is still common... there are numerous HHH groups in the DC area and have certainly left marks in front of the white house, so this is just silly.