Interesting People mailing list archives

more on stature?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:57:03 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chris Beck <cbeck () pacanukeha net>
Date: September 26, 2006 4:37:59 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net, Lauren Weinstein <lauren () vortex com>, "David P. Reed" <dpreed () reed com>
Subject: Re: [IP] more on stature?

Hey all,

David - it certainly seems to be true - although there are people of what some might call stature who are saying it. Clinton is against it. Scads of military types too. The serious disappointment here is Senator Reid. Even without the habeas bit it would be worth filibustering for only 4 more days fer chrissakes.

And no Republicans. And no one with serious face time in the MSM. I'm looking
at *you* evening anchors.

Thank goodness my leader (Harper) only has a minority government otherwise, good little lapdog that he is, the same stuff would happen here. Who knows, our
unelected senate might refuse to endorse it.

Cheers,
Chris

They say David Farber, on or about 26.Sep.2006 16:22, whispered: