Interesting People mailing list archives

more on What's in that bottle ?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:33:40 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Newmedia () aol com
Date: July 19, 2006 11:49:08 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on What's in that bottle ?

Dave:

A "security conscious" friend of mine has just told me about recent incidents in rural upstate New Hampshire where people are being detained at roadblocks for hours. Apparently there have also been a rash of increased cases of false ID at the border.

Following the recent publicized arrests and presumably lots more we don't know about, it seems to safe to presume that the US-Canada border has been "sealed" . . . after a fashion.

Make your travel plans accordingly.

Best,

Mark Stahlman
New York City