Interesting People mailing list archives

Boston centric MIT Formula SAE looking for testing sites

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:50:30 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matt Murray <mattm () optonline net>
Date: January 23, 2006 7:30:52 PM EST
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Cc: ehsan () MIT EDU, mattm () optonline net
Subject: Fw: MIT Formula SAE looking for testing sites

Dear Prof. Faber,

Though this is Boston centric, perhaps someone reading IP could help. The ideal site would be a large parking lot, decommissioned military base/airport. etc. without too many fixed, hard objects (light poles, grass islands, walls). They (the MIT students) need to talk with a decision maker with regard to the facility usage/ownership.

My connection is that I race with the New England Region (www.ner.org) of the Sports Car Club of America (www.scca.org) and these students, and a reader of IP.

Please contact Ehsan (or me).

Matt Murray

Mobile 203.856.3703