Interesting People mailing list archives

Fusion]

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:48:54 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fusion
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:17:08 -0900
From: chughes <chughes () hughesair com>
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>

Dave, If you will,

This is not cold fusion but a very hot nano-scale table-top experiment.
You would not want to put your finger in there. Yes, the device requires
more energy in than comes out, but that could change with further
development. Once we pull our head out of the oil hole, there are
amazing energy sources just beneath the threshold of discovery. Beyond
fusion, there lurks anti-matter, dark-matter and gravity field conjecture.

Clancy Hughes
http://hughesair.blogspot.com