Interesting People mailing list archives

More Details on Operation Blessing\'s Past

From: "David Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:49:38 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: "atrigueiro () yahoo com"<atrigueiro () yahoo com>
Sent: 02/09/05 1:03:30 PM
To: "dave () farber net"<dave () farber net>
Subject: More Details on Operation Blessing\'s Past

I thought you would be interested in this.
In particular, I thought you'd find the following item interesting:
http://www.tompaine.com/articles/20050901/christ_has_left_the_building.php

 Given the IP posting on Robertson's corporation being touted as a relief organization, I thought this article cast
some more light on why one should deal with the Red Cross and not Robertson's organization. ~aw

© 2004 TomPaine.com ( Project of The Institute for America's Future )