Interesting People mailing list archives

The End Of Cheap Oil, by Bernard Munk

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:55:19 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Foreign Policy Research Institute <fpri () fpri org>
Date: October 14, 2005 7:30:52 PM EDT
To: "dave () farber net" <dave () farber net>
Subject: The End Of Cheap Oil, by Bernard Munk

Foreign Policy Research Institute
50 Years of Ideas in Service to Our Nation
1955-2005
www.fpri.org

E-Notes
Distributed Exclusively via Fax & Email

THE END OF CHEAP OIL, AGAIN:
GEOPOLITICS OR GLOBAL ECONOMICS?
by Bernard Munk

October 14, 2005

Dear Reader,

We are  pleased to announce the publication of a new FPRI E-
Note entitled  "The End  of Cheap Oil, Again: Geopolitics or
Global Economics?"

Because of  the number  of  color  charts  accompanying  the
essay,  we   are  departing  from  our  usual  procedure  of
circulating E-Notes  in  the  text  of  our  email  message.
Instead, we  have posted  the essay  on our  website at this
address:

http://www.fpri.org/enotes/20051010.econ.munk.endofcheapoil.html

Bernard Munk is Senior Fellow of the Foreign Policy Research
Institute and  Director of  FPRI"s  International  Political
Economy Program.  This essay is based on a lecture delivered
at FPRI  on June  28, 2005, updated with a postscript on the
impact of  Hurricanes Katrina  and Rita.    Dr. Munk is also
Principal of  Munk Advisory  Service, an investment advisory
service, and  publisher of  Ecomentary, a private investment
letter, and www.ecomentary.com.

We hope you enjoy your visit to FPRI's website!

Regards,

Alan H. Luxenberg
Editor, E-Notes
Foreign Policy Research Institute
1528 Walnut Street, Suite 610
 Philadelphia, PA 19102
1955-2005: 50 Years of Ideas in Service
   To Our Community, the Nation, and the World

If you receive this as a forward and would like to be placed
directly on  our mailing  list, send email to FPRI () fpri org.
Include your name, address, and affiliation.

For further   information  or to inquire about membership in
FPRI, please  contact  Alan Luxenberg at al () fpri org or call
(215) 732-3774 x105.

If you  would like to be removed from our distribution list,
please type "Remove" in an email message to fpri () fpri org.

FPRI, 1528 Walnut Street, Suite 610, Philadelphia, PA 19102-3684.
  For information, contact Alan Luxenberg at 215-732-3774,
ext. 105 or email fpri () fpri org or visit us at www.fpri.org