Interesting People mailing list archives

ThePrivacyPlace.Org 2005 Privacy Survey is Underway

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:50:48 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Annie I. Anton" <aianton () mindspring com>
Date: November 3, 2005 5:02:12 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Favor?

Hi Dave,

It's time for our annual NSF-funded privacy survey. We need to attract several thousand respondents to ensure the quality of our research and analysis. Would you please take a few minutes to take the survey? Also, if you would be so kind as to forward the announcement below to your students, colleagues and IPers, I'd be most appreciative! In an effort to attract more participants, we have a couple of $50 Gift Certificates as well as IBM giveaways.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Annie

ThePrivacyPlace.Org 2005 Privacy Survey is Underway!

Researchers at ThePrivacyPlace.Org are conducting an online survey about privacy policies and user values. The survey is supported by an NSF ITR grant (National Science Foundation Information Technology Research) and will help us with our investigations of privacy policy expression and user comprehension.

The URL is:  http://survey.theprivacyplace.org/

We need to attract several thousand respondents, and would be most appreciative if you would consider helping us get the word out about the survey which takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. The results will be made available in 2006 via our project website (http://www.theprivacyplace.org/).

Prizes include
$50 Amazon.com gift certificates
and
IBM sponsored giveaways!

On behalf of the research staff at ThePrivacyPlace.Org, thank you!

Annie Antón

--
Annie I. Antón, Ph.D.
Visiting Scholar (Faculty Sabbatical), Purdue University

Purdue University
Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security
Recitation Building
656 Oval Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2086 U.S.A.

Office:  765.496.7470