Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Re: Aviators Beware: Lasers About

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:33:28 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:53:21 -0800
To: Dewayne-Net Technology List <dewayne-net () warpspeed com>
Subject: [Dewayne-Net] Re: Aviators Beware: Lasers About

[Note:  This comment comes from reader David Reed.  David makes some
good points here.  One fallout of this incident very could be that
getting your hands on any sort of laser is going to get a good deal
more difficult.  A lot more difficult then say getting your hands on an
assault rifle.  :-(   DLH]