Interesting People mailing list archives

from a iper Dave, why do the IP consider recogn iti on of cr eationism inafewschool districts so

From: "David Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:14:54 -0500

_______________ Forward Header _______________
Subject:        RE: [IP] Dave, why do the IP consider recogniti on of cr eationism inafewschool districts so
Author: Pierre Bellanger <pierre () orbus fr>
Date:           13th February 2005 7:13:37 pm

Dear Dave,

I am a regular reader of your great mailing list (thank you!). I thing you
may be interested to know what follows.  I am Pierre Bellanger, the founder
president and ceo of Skyrock, the first French teenager radio with more than
4 million listeners per day all over the country. We have a strong online
activity. We created in 2002, skyblog.com a free blog service for our
listeners. We have now more than 1 400 000 active skyblogs with 52 million
posts and 73 million commentaries; more than 5 000 new skyblogs are created
every day and an average of 300 000 new articles posted. Our skyrock.com
family of sites, including skyblog.com, got 40.9 million visites in January
2005 from 7.4 million unique visitors totalizing 920 million impressions.
Since one year our monthly growth is 15 %. We are in the top ten french
sites list and are already third in e-stat ranking. We probably are the
first blogging teenager electronic community in the world.

Best regards,

Pierre Bellanger

pierre () orbus fr