Interesting People mailing list archives

more on The FBI runs a fake candidate

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:14:58 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Levy <plevy () citizen org>
Date: December 3, 2005 5:16:13 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] The FBI runs a fake candidate

the odd thing about the story as it ran in the Washington Post was that, so far as I could tell, this whole sting had led to ONE prosecution -- not even of the guy who took the money from the cooperating politician, but someone to whom the recipient handed half the money. The actual recipient also got immunity for his testimony

Paul Alan Levy
Public Citizen Litigation Group
1600 - 20th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20009
(202) 588-1000
http://www.citizen.org/litigation

David Farber <dave () farber net> 12/3/2005 3:21 PM >>>

Begin forwarded message: