Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Video of SWAT raid on legal Utah rave

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:09:35 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: EEkid () aol com
Date: August 26, 2005 8:26:18 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on Video of SWAT raid on legal Utah rave

Correct me if I'm wrong but, it's my understanding that the military can be used in drug interdiction. In fact, the justification of using the M1 tanks during the Branch Davidian compound raid was that the Davidian's were running a drug manufacturing facility. Which of course was later found to be a fabricated allegation.

Jerry Ballman