Interesting People mailing list archives

more on a very good bbc story Schiavo case tests America

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:27:32 -0500

------- Original message -------
From: Fred C. Smith III <fcsmith3 () ix netcom com>
Sent: 3/4/'05,  20:40

Damn straight.  The system DOES work!

Regardless of anyone's personal feelings on what should or should not have been Mrs. Schiavo's fate, the Judicial
system did what it was designed to do ... inte
rpret the law in an impartial, non-emotional and non-political manner.

All these politicians who insisted upon attempting to subvert the system for their own personal political agendas
should be rewarded with a one-way ticket for h
ome at the next elections.

For the record, I'm a registered Republican and have been for thirty two years.

Fred Smith
Long Island, NY