Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Ridiculous ballots (unbelievable is a better word djf)]

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 04:50:22 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Richard Fritzson <fritzson () cs umbc edu>
Date: October 21, 2004 8:43:27 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [IP] more on Ridiculous ballots (unbelievable is a better word djf)]

Five minutes after writing this message I found this article in the Boston Globe

    http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/ 10/20/the_art_of_stealing_elections?mode=PF

best quote

It was Richard Nixon, that scoundrel's scoundrel, who resisted the temptation to mount a court challenge to the Illinois result because he felt the country couldn't take it. Imagine longing for the days when we had Republican leadership as principled as Nixon's.