Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Clean Image Is So Key To Google's Success, Why Take Gmail Risk?

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 09:48:13 -0400

[ reminds me of a note I got yesterday, requesting that an EFF press release that I sent to the IP list be taken off the archive because:

"I am trying to clean up my google image in reference to my name."

I enjoyed 1984 (the book) but not the modern version of re-writing history.

I declined to remove it.

Dave
]