Interesting People mailing list archives

Data leak, and a shocking case of actual corporate responsibility

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:55:33 -0500

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:39:41 -0500
From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Subject: Data leak, and a shocking case of actual corporate responsibility
To: dave () farber net

Not in the US, of course.  Had this happened here, some mid- and
low-level people would be blamed and fired, and senior management
would give themselves bonuses for managing the crisis so well.

---Rsk

----- Forwarded message from Chris Uren <pressedpork.animal.spamtrap () myrealbox com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----