Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Outrages of the day: Bush twins

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:58:49 -0400

This is the last of this. Point made

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Peake <ajp () glocom ac jp>
Date: August 4, 2004 1:52:31 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on Outrages of the day: Bush twins

Yes, let's try for as much information as we can:

http://www.nbc4.com/news/3611999/detail.html

"A representative for US Airways said the decision to divert the plane had nothing to do with the Bush twins. In fact, the representative said US Airways often diverts planes for such problems, but could not provide an exact number when asked.

Dorsey talked to several passengers at Reagan National Airport who said they have never heard of such treatment.

Industry experts say such diversions are extremely rare."

So which is it, extremely rare or often.

Remember "hairgate"? Where's the rabid press when we need them...

Adam

Boy I never received an example of the standard policy for stranded passengers. But the I dont have the Secret Service etc.

I have always objected to these perces. Like the close in parking at airports for our "represenatives" . Etc etc NO MATTER WHICH PARTY.

Dave

Begin forwarded message: