Interesting People mailing list archives

F.B.I. Issues Alert for Saudi Terror Suspect

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:41:28 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Jonathan B Spira" <jspira () basex com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:17:30 -0500
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: F.B.I. Issues Alert for Saudi Terror Suspect

Dave, just to keep on top of current events

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira
CEO and Chief Analyst
Basex
E-mail: jspira () basex com
Tel: +1 (212) 725-2600 x113
www.basex.com
_______________________

F.B.I. Issues Alert for Saudi Terror Suspect

March 20, 2003
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

The F.B.I. issued a worldwide alert for a 27-year-old Saudi
who officials said may be plotting attacks against the U.S.

A senior law enforcement official, speaking on condition of
anonymity, said the FBI believes the 27-year-old Saudi
received flight training, possibly in Florida.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/national/AP-FBI-Terror-Search.html?ex=104921
2578&ei=1&en=b9d8a30a93ee869e

Copyright 2003 The New York Times Company

------ End of Forwarded Message