Interesting People mailing list archives

more on what's being printed in Saudi Arabia (to put itmildly an other perspective djf)

From: David Farber <farber () tmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:58:11 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Bosley_J <Bosley_J () bls gov>
To: 'Ted Kircher' <tkircher () earthlink net>
CC: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: **SPAM** RE: [IP] what's being printed in Saudi Arabia (to put itmildly an other perspective djf)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:54:56 -0500

Can't disagree with anything significant here, Ted. It's unfortunate that
"democracies" don't always put the best people in charge, that's for
sure--nor follow wise policies. Thanks for thinking--I wish more people would do even that! <g> (Of course Dave does his best to give IPers the raw
material for effective thought, for which we are all thankful!)

John