Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Political Counselor in Athens' US embassy resigns

From: Dave Farber <farber () trial danger net>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:09:48 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Einar Stefferud <Stef () thor nma com>
To: dave () farber net
CC: ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] Political Counselor in Athens' US embassy resigns
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:01:46 -0800

An interesting question relates to the relationship of
"advocating individual freedom of thought and thinking", vs
"holding the US responsible for every thought that anyone
 in the world happens to have"?

To me, these are polar opposites.

This is not the question of whether "we" or "they" are most articulate.
The question is:  "Who is responsible for global mind control?"

Think about it;-)...   Cheers...\Stef