Interesting People mailing list archives

more on White House Transcript

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 02:16:53 -1000

------ Forwarded Message
From: Bruce Krulwich <krulwich () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:55:55 -0800 (PST)
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] White House Transcript

Dave,

You're probably not interested in a counterpoint, but I'll send you a very
quick one anyway.

Can any of us imagine what the world would be like if Israel hadn't attacked
and destroyed the Iraqi nuclear facility 20-ish years ago?

We'll never know whether the Sep 11 attacks, or the attempted attacks that
preceded it, would have been nuclear.  But we do know that they killed 3000+
people.  Would they have hesitated to go nuke?

We'll never know whether Tel Aviv would exist now, or would be a radioactive
wasteland.  But we do know that they're willing to kill themselves in order
kill some Israelis.  Would they hesitate to go nuke?

Think about it.  There are evil people in the world, and we don't want a
world
where evil people have power.

--Bruce

------ End of Forwarded Message