Interesting People mailing list archives

Audio of my HCSS speech with introduction by John Seely Brown

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 04:37:54 -0500

I have placed a low bit rate Real audio version of my Distinguished Lecture
given at the Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
This Jan in Kona,  Hawaii. The introduction was given by John Seely  Brown
(great intro). The title is Intellectual Property and National Security.

I hope to get the file up on a real streaming server and will notify the
list when that happens. Until then you can download it to your system.

Higher bit rate Real as well as .aiff and .mp3 are available on request.

 http://homepage.mac.com/davidfarber/FileSharing12.html

Dave

P.S. If some Iper can host the .rm in streaming mode and/or mp3, let me
know.