Interesting People mailing list archives

article withdrawn (wonder what is the truth djf) Chaplain Offers Baptisms,Baths

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 18:00:59 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: "DL Neil, Mail list account" <IP () dande homechoice co uk>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 22:16:43 +0100
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Army (NOTE ARMY) Chaplain Offers Baptisms,Baths

Dave,
Whilst there is no comment at Miami.com, Truthout have withdrawn the story
(http://truthout.org/docs_03/040703A.shtml)
<<<Many of our readers have pointed out to us that the article originally
published on this page did not match the headline put forth in the
newsletter and the main page of truthout.org.  Upon review, we were forced
to conclude that our readers were absolutely correct.  We at truthout.org
take great pride in our accuracy and responsibilty in reporting the news.
We deeply regret our error in this matter.>>>
Regards,
=dn

--

------ End of Forwarded Message