Interesting People mailing list archives

Any free passes for IP Readers or such this year for the Emerging Tech Conference?

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:45:07 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Tim O'Reilly" <tim () oreilly com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:34:46 -0700
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>, "Robert J. Berger" <rberger () ibd com>
Cc: Linda Holder <lholder () oreilly com>
Subject: FW: Any free passes for IP Readers or such this year for the
Emerging Tech Conference?

OK.  If Dave wants to run this, we'll offer free passes to the first five IP
readers who contact Linda Holder (lholder () oreilly com) to register, noting
that they heard about the conference on IP.    The conference is April 22-25
in Santa Clara, CA.  Details at http://conferences.oreilly.com/etcon.

And even if Dave doesn't run it, we'll give you a pass.  You can be the
first of the five...

--
1-707-829-0515 http://www.oreilly.com, http://tim.oreilly.com