Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Microsoft depositions coming up...

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:21:39 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Hiawatha Bray" <watha () monitortan com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:50:23 -0500
To: <farber () cis upenn edu>
Subject: Microsoft depositions coming up...

Pursuant to last week's Court order, this afternoon Microsoft will make
available the depositions of Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and Microsoft Group
Vice President Jim Allchin.

Written Copies

The written version of the depositions, which have been redacted to comply
with the protective order, can be accessed through our PressPass site at
4:15pm EST(1:15pm PST).

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/legalnews.asp

VideoCopies

Video copies of the deposition are available in a number of ways.

Excerpts of the Ballmer testimony will be available for viewing only at the
following Internet location at 4:15pm EST.

http://webcast.mediaondemand.com/microsoft/20020304/registration.ihtml

For those who would like video copies of the full depositions (each
deposition runs around 5 to 6 hours in length) and excerpts, we have set up
the following distribution points of contact in four cities.  For general
distribution information, please contact GCTV in New York.

New York:                    GCTV

747 Third Avenue- 30th Floor

New York, NY  10017

212-339-9920/Contact:    Michelle Garceau / Adina Friedman

------ End of Forwarded Message

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/