Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Webcast Info

From: David Farber <dfarber () earthlink net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:30:36 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer MacDougall <jmacdoug () isc upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:25:14
To: farber () cis upenn edu, vinton.g.cerf () wcom com
Subject: Webcast Info

Dear Dave and Vint,

The live webcast information is now available in final format.
Please take a look and let me know if you have any problems with
it, otherwise feel free to circulate to your colleagues who will
not be able to attend in person.

See http://www.isc-net.upenn.edu/cerf_farber/.

We will make sure the photo collage of Jon Postel is displayed for
you as well.

Best,
Jennifer

Jennifer MacDougall                     University of Pennsylvania
IT Project Leader                       ISC Networking & Telecom
jmacdoug () isc upenn edu                       Suite 221A, 3401 Walnut
phone: 215.898.0341                     Philadelphia, PA
fax: 215.898.9348                       19104-6228

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/