Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: The Miami Herald | 07/09/2002 | No security in Homeland's home page

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:15:37 -0400

Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:55:43 -0400
From: David Stephenson <D.Stephenson () stephensonstrategies com>

<http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/3624896.htm>http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/3624896.htm

David Weinberger and I wrote this op-ed about the sorry state of the Office of Homeland Security's web site, and the troubling lack of understanding about the power of the web that it betrays. I will speak on this and other failures to apply "Internet thinking" to homeland security at the InfoWarCon 2002 conference in September.
---David Stephenson

W. David Stephenson
<mailto:D.Stephenson () stephensonstrategies com>D.Stephenson () stephensonstrategies com
Stephenson Strategies
335 Main St.
Medfield, MA 02052
(508) 359-5112

Internet, public relations and communication strategies that cut costs, increase sales, and create long-term customer relationships.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. " -- Albert Einstein "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past." -- Thomas Jefferson

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/