Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: small page on killing spam

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 17:48:43 -0500

Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 14:35:41 -0800
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
From: "Joseph C. Pistritto" <jcp () jcphome com>
Subject: small page on killing spam

About a dozen people from the list already sent me mail saying basically "I want to kill spam too", so i put together a response to several of them, which i sent and then made into a web page of generally useful information on doing this.

I wont say I'm an authority on this stuff, but it has some useful information, and pointers a lot of other anti-spam resources:

http://www.jcphome.com/nospam.html

You might want to send it out to IP because so many people were interested. (I'm impressed a dozen IPers were actually reading their mail by now actually...)

Thanks,
  -jcp-

Joseph C. Pistritto                             Cell: 650 464 4859
jcp () jcphome com                             Web: www.jcphome.com

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/