Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Snow coming -- blatant commercial pitch (for a good cause djf)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:49:42 -0500

Many moons ago I met Marvin Weinberger and helped him in what was one of the first (only) Innovation Centers in the Philly area in high tech. It failed along with many other companies in the bursting bubble.

Marvin kept going and applied innovative thinking to low tech products with fun useful results. The first product is Icedozer and Snowmover. They are remarkably low tech "high tech" solutions to a common problem and have received plaudits from the press (and even the technical pubs in injection moulding).

Take a look at it, it works.

www.innovationfactory.com

Dave

Any and all proceeds I get from my participation in helping Marvin will go to a scholarship program to encourage science education that will target UPenn and Stevens Insititute of Technology. I will get nothing but a satisfied feeling if it succeeds.
For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/