Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: query for Mac experts OS10 etc

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:42:49 -0500

Last night I made the serious error of installing Norton Virus protection (I assume it was the criminal). After installing it,the system was rebooted and that famous question mark came up at boot time. I tried everything I could think of even to trying to boot the hardware diag cdrom which said that there was a file system error and dies.

I took my life (well at least my virtual life ) in hand and reinstalled OS 10.1. Guess what , the system booted and all my files were there etc.

BUT now the printer center when I try to add a printer bombs out with unexpectedly quit error message. So what do I do now!!!!!

Dave

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/