Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Problem with this message -- well realy with my Macs email client Entourage

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:06:42 -0500

I am experimenting with Entourage as my email client and like it very much.
On eof the things I have not figured out is how to make it send plain text
only messages when I forward html formatted messages. Till I understand how
to do that you may get some "new" style email.

Any suggestions on how to use Entourage to fi xit?

Dave