Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: If all else fails, shoot the chef

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 12:54:39 -0500

To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: "Jonathan B Spira" <jspira () basex com>

Dave, hi and good morning

I couldn't stop myself from laughing when I reached the last two paragraphs.

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira
Chairman and Chief Analyst
Basex. What's in IT for you (tm).
Phone: +1 212 760-1555 x113
E-mail: jspira () basex com
Web: http://www.basex.com

Protecting the Food Supply for Some High-Powered Meals at the Waldorf

February 2, 2002

By ALEX KUCZYNSKI

Security checks are helping to kepp the food safe during the socieal events at the World Economic Forum.
If anything goes wrong as the guests are sipping their wine and nibbling canapés, Mr. Stanton said, the only resort is to make sure that armed security agents are on the alert and instantly available.

"And that's why I'm carrying a gun," he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/02/nyregion/02PART.html?ex=1013675492&ei=1&en=6e36532630b42db9

Copyright 2002 The New York Times Company

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/