Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Dave Farber's Affidavit

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:57:36 -0400

Prior to taking the task on, I checked their web site, sent email to their
address (which bounced) and in general tried to contact them. There  was no
contact info that did not seem false. I seriously doubt that this was just
the RIAA trying to make a case. They said they tried (I believe to the
judge) and to me and I tried.

After the filing, lots of things changed at their site -- like their whole
site so damn if I know what they did when . But my first contact was with
what strongly appeared to be a site that attempted to hide who did it.

Call it as you will.

Dave