Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Advise people to stay away if this is the norm

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:48:11 -0400

Dave
This is from a friend of a friend. Please keep me anonymous if you
choose to post this. The terrorist attacks are an atrocity, but giving
broad powers to the INS and other organs of government seems to enable
abuses such as these, more than it enables any meaningful deterrence of
terrorism. Thanks...