Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: This needs to be refuted

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:10:18 -0400

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:17:35 -0400
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
From: Jock Gill <jgill () penfield-gill com>
Subject: This needs to be refuted

Dave,

Can IPer shed any light on this? If it is as paranoid and delusional as I think it is, it needs to be refuted ASAP. Very nasty implications here.

< http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ >

Last summer, while the American media kept the people distracted with "All Condit All The Time", the US Government was informing other governments that we would be at war in Afghanistan, no later than October! How lucky for our government that just when they are planning to invade another country, for the express purpose of removing that government, a convenient "terrorist" attack occurs to anger Americans into support for an invasion.

Sound impossible? Not when you consider that accused terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden is actually an employee of the CIA, who trained and financed him. And guess who paid for the training of the Hijackers? YOU DID, according to NEWSWEEK and MSNBC.

From http://www.msnbc.com/news/629529_asp.htm?0cb=-81924124

Alleged Hijackers May Have Trained at U.S. Bases
The Pentagon has turned over military records on five men to the FBI
By George Wehrfritz, Catharine Skipp and John Barry
NEWSWEEK

Sept. 15 — U.S. military sources have given the FBI information that suggests five of the alleged hijackers of the planes that were used in Tuesday’s terror attacks received training at secure U.S. military installations in the 1990s.

Jonathan P. Gill
Principal
Penfield Gill, Inc.
< www.penfield-gill.com >