Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: RE: Against hate

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:51:09 -0400

[ I guess I will endlessly have to repeat what I have said before. I try to balance what I send out. Except for "empty" or nasty beyond belief messages I send thoughtful stuff especially stuff I disagree with . I am counting on the fact that a democratic people must hear all sides and then decide what they believe. If the output seems unbalanced it is the fault of the input. djf]